Healthier Lifestyle Choices : Your Tea

April 7, 2015

// Sponsored content in collaboration with YourTea. I was provided with the Yourtea products as shown below for a review. All opinions are my own.

I have a soft spot for teas and especially when their ingredients are organic I just can’t say no. When I was little my mom would treat me with chamomile that is found in the mountains where she grew up. My parents would gather it then dry it in order for us to have fresh organic chamomile all year long. I firmly believe chamomile can soothe you and even today it is my preferred tea before I sleep during winter.

Herbs and different teas can help our bodies in various ways and tip the scales towards a healthier lifestyle, least of all their benefits they will help with drinking more water during the day!

Today I am trying Tiny Tea, a special blend detox tea from Your Tea. I am reading that it is packed with herbs that are designed to nourish and cleanse the digestive system. While I don’t think any herb can alone change an unhealthy body to a radiant healthy one I do believe it is a step to the right direction to eat less processed food and drink more tea. So here’s to the start of a healthier lifestyle with lots of tea, exercise and a healthier everyday diet!

Follow me on Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin | Feedly

(There are no affiliated links in this blogpost. Links are only provided to help you find my favorite products)

© 2013-2014 ONLYDECOLOVE.COM

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Photographs taken by Katerina Dima unless otherwise stated.

6 comments on “Healthier Lifestyle Choices : Your Tea”

• Lana {lanalou style} says:

Such great branding! I've featured you on my blog today, love the style of your home and your photography! 🙂 http://lanaloustyle.com/2015/04/only-deco-love.html

• Katerina says:

Hi Lana! Thank you so much for the feature I will stop over in a bit myself! Thank you for your kind words you are such a sweetheart 🙂 Have a lovely day!

• Fleur says:

I am such a firm believer of chamomile's relaxing properties! A few weeks ago I was having a bit of insomnia, and my ritual was to make some lavender chamomile tea and read a book (the lavender is seriously amazing!). Within like 30 mins I'f already feel myself drifting back off to sleep. By the way, great photos as always 🙂 Your blog is by far my favorite interior/lifestyle blog!

• Katerina says:

Hi Fleur you're the sweetest! I have never tried adding lavender I will definitely do as soon as possible! Do you just add freshly dried lavender or something different? I can see how they can work together I just never thought about it, great idea on how to enrich my beloved chamomile 🙂 It is funny but I drink chamomile everytime I either dont feel well or when I need to relax even. I swear by it and it could all very much be in my head but it helps me 🙂

• Fleur says:

I actually buy the lavender and chamomile already pre-packaged in tea bags. I've tried and loved both the Harney and Son's and the Traditional Medicinals brands. I have never tried making it from scratch myself though, but I'm sure it's super easy. There is bound to be a recipe online somewhere!

• Anonymous says:

My parents would gather it then dry it in order for us to have fresh organic chamomile all year long. I firmly believe chamomile can soothe you and even today it is my preferred tea before I sleep during winter. http://ancientolympiahotel.com/