I love when my home smells fresh and clean, and why not treat it with the same luxury as you treat yourself? Today I am sharing the 6 Best Home Fragrances from my favorite brands, you have to try at least one of them.
1. Santal 26 by Le Labo | I already own the Santal 33 perfume, having one more for my home makes perfect sense.
2. Isabelle Oil Burner Blend by Aesop | Everyone knows my love for Aesop, I treat my home with the same love. I choose this when I am in the mood for a delicate understated atmosphere.
3. Biblioteque by Byredo | As with most fragrances, Biblioteque also comes in the form of candle and oils, but I find that when I want a quick way to refresh my home its best to just spray this in key positions in every room. Think armrests of your couch or behind your dining room chairs.
4. Baies by Diptyque | Another favorite room spray but this time when I am in the mood for a fruity scent.
5. Air by Tom Dixon | A diffuser that is part of the Elements line by Tom Dixon, Air and Earth are my favorite of the four elements scents in quite a unique shape.
6. Pomegranate Noir by Jo Malone | An all time classic scent for the house. Pomegranate Noir also comes as a linen spray, what better way to sleep and wake up to your sheets smelling heavenly.